Friday 2 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sorry, folks. Walks have been suspended without plan due to 1) me being away in India 2) blastardly cold weather 3) Ali being away 4) distraction of Christmas festivities.

We'll get going with some walks and activities soon. There's a need to find different routes, I think - due to us having pretty much criss-crossed anywhere a hour or so outside of London. Also, my camera's busted but I'm sure I can co-op photos from Phil and Johnny.

However not all good work has been halted. Please read Project Enlighten's blog for some amazing updates from Asad, Olivia and Lisa. They've been spending time in Cambodia, Mae Sot and spent Christmas doing some work at the refugee camps.

Kinda makes you re-think what goodwill towards all men really means.

How amazing. They set the bar for 2009. Happy new year, everyone!

Edit: Another kind donation from a stranger. Thank you, it's these random acts of kindness that are so very heartening.

No comments: